The following researchers have agreed to join the Advisory Board:
- Txetxu Ausin, Professor at the Institute for Philosophy, of the Spanish National Research Council in Madrid, Spain.
- Gillian Brock, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Luis Carbrera, Associate Professor at the Centre for Governance and Public Policy, Griffith University, Australia.
- Alberto D. Cimadamore, Scientific Director of the Comparative Research Programme on Poverty (CROP), Norway, and Professor of Theory of International Relations at the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Stephan Gosepath, Professor for Political Theory, Free University Berlin, Germany.
- Nicole Hassoun, Associate Professor of Philosophy, Binghamton University, USA.
- H.P.P. Lötter, Professor of Philosophy, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Corinna Mieth, Professor for Legal and Political Philosophy at Bochum University, Germany.
- Darrel Moellendorf, Professor of International Political Theory at Frankfurt University, Germany.
- Alessandro Pinzani, Professor of Philosophy, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- David Schweickart, Professor of Philosophy at Loyola University Chicago, USA.
- Mitu Sengupta, Associate Professor at Ryerson University, Canada.
- Makoto Usami, Professor of Philosophy and Public Policy, Kyoto University, Japan.